Saturday, April 28, 2012

5 Different Dishes From Home-Canned Tomato Sauce




5 Different Dishes From Home-Canned Tomato Sauce

One of the most versatile items in my home-canned pantry is my tomato sauce.  This past fall and winter I have shown you many ways to utilize your fresh garden produce.  If you recall I showed you how to make & can TOMATO SAUCE  and then I shared with you many of my recipes using that  sauce.

Listed below are 5 of my recipes using home-canned tomato sauce (simply click on the title to view the recipe).

ENJOY!!


























© (2012)


7 comments:

  1. Mmmm. The minestrone looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I have to try your garden preserved chili.It looks delish ! My husband loves chili to say the least and he has a hearty appetite. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a little jealous of your canning skills : )

    Thanks for linking up at Mealtime Monday!

    Kaylee
    www.couponingncooking.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really miss my mom's home-canned tomatoes. I want to dive right into that chili!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All really different dishes too. Thanks for sharing this on Foodie Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing this on Foodie Friday last week! I've featured you this week on the linky http://homemaidsimple.blogspot.com/2012/05/foodie-friday-strawberry-lemonade.html

    Hope to see you by again!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments or questions (no question is ever stupid) - They will show up on the blog once I have read through them.
Thank You.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...